You started your business for the freedom that comes with running your own company: the freedom to earn what you deserve and to work for whoever you want, when you want, and from wherever you want.
The challenge is that for many business owners the dream remains elusive. In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
• you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry;
• your customers ask to deal with you personally;
• you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell;
• and you are your company’s best sales person.
The Freedom Seminar is dedicated to getting you back on track to growing the value of your business and gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner. You’ll learn:
• How to recognise when you’ve fallen into The Owner’s Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
• The three attributes of a scalable business model;
• The eight factors that drive the value of your business;
• The valuation technique used by professional business buyers;
• How The Switzerland Structure bullet proofs your business from demanding employees, overbearing customers, and suppliers who hold you hostage;
• One simple technique for eliminating cash flow worries;
• The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
• The six forms of Recurring Revenue;
• The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditisation and costly price wars;
• The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others;
• How to benchmark your business operations against the world’s greatest companies like Amazon, Apple, and Google.
The session will give you practical tools and ideas that you can put into practice straight after the event, helping you work on your business rather than in your business!
A few days prior to the workshop at the event you will receive instructions on how to complete a short questionnaire which will produce an immediately available Value Builder Score out of 100 along with instructions for interpreting your results. A full report will be available for you to pick up at the end of the workshop.